Monday, September 8, 2008

Vote For Bayley....

....A Name you can Trust. At some point this month (not sure yet when) all of Skyview Elementary will be faced with a decision. And we're not talking about what their favorite ice cream flavor is. No way, this is a topic that far surpasses the childish whims of ice cream. For they will be voting on their Student Council Representatives. Only 4th and 5th graders are allowed to run for such important offices. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, 4th graders run for Secretary and Treasurer and 5th graders run for President and Vice President. But that doesn't diminish the importance of this event. For here at campaign headquarters, production has begun on the very important Campaign posters. Tomorrow they will be strategically hung in the halls as to attract the most electoral votes as possible.

So, if you are keeping close tabs on the other small election that is going on at this time, I would like to remind you that good leaders have to start somewhere. Who knows, she may be the next President of the United States of America in the year 2058.

I'm just saying......
Here are a few pictures of the posters she made.

3 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

She's got my vote.

Awesome posters....did I see some Stampin' Up? You know that makes my heart happy!

Good luck Bayley bug!

Anonymous said...

You have my vote Bayley. Great posters, just keep the campaign clean no "mud slinging" like goes on with the other campaign.

Good Luck!
Granda

Anonymous said...

Finally a candidate I can whole-heartedly support.

I'd vote for you.
Good luck,
Uncle Scott