Thursday, October 2, 2008

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!!

That is MY battle cry. I finally got it. Please enjoy the video montage (how cool am I) of the game tonight. We won 48 to 16!!! GO RAMS!!!! There is no stopping me now.
I'm still working on manning the camera to the best of its ability. I just might have it under control by Basketball season.

There is a girl on the squad that reminds me soooo much of Sara Kate. This has GOT to be what she is going to look like when she gets older. When you see a close up of a blonde doing the "get fired up" crowd cheer, tell me what you think. Bayley & I are in complete agreement.

ENJOY!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who to say Hooray for Maci, the team or Shelley, what an accomplishment. All I can said now is "get fire up, get fired up, get fired up" to send more! Who said Grandas are to old to be cheerleaders? All I can say is watch out Maci I may take your place........GO GRANDA!

Love you,
Granda

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should say way to go Maci or give Bro. D a cheerleading outfit. I think they just found them a male cheerleader.

Way to go Maci, Bro. D and don't let me forget Bayley and those spirit fingers.