Monday, June 9, 2008

The Hair!!!!

Life in Lizella has been changed forever. Bryce and Sara Kate are here for a visit. We are having lots of fun and are staying very busy. Although, Manasseh only weighs 5 pounds, he is a source of quite a lot of pandemonium. Bryce and Sara Kate are not accustomed to a dog that exerts a lot of energy. Their beloved Gigi is quite a bit calmer than Manasseh. Sara Kate has also brought out a little bit of Manasseh's inner freak. I was getting ready to work on my VBS songs and she was standing beside me and she said (and I quote) "Manasseh stop humping my leg". Those are words that make dog owner so proud. Not to mention the pride it brings to the aunt of a 3 yr old. Oh well, Sorry Shana.

Back to the reason for this blog. I adore my sister. She is all the things I'm not like organized, disciplined, loving, helpful and the list goes on. There is one thing however, that I do have over her. In case you don't know, it is the ability, no the neurotic need, to be so particular with the way my girls look. Others call it vain, I choose to call it paying attention to detail. From birth, my children have been burdened with bows and ribbons on anything and everything they wear. Sara Kate, not so much. It it probably because she is so darn cute. But my argument is, if she is naturally that adorable, imagine how adorable she would be with a bow or even a simple ribbon. The sky is the limit.

So.... without further adieu please see pictures below of the limitless beauty which I call Sara Kate.






Here she is looking good watching T.V. (television)
And to the right, the look is complete with a ribbon. (To think it only took 30 sec. to tie that ribbon)


4 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

about the humping....So proud to know that I've raised such a delicate flower......

maybe if she hangs out with her aunt sissy long enough, she'll get the hair gene through osmosis......Lord knows she won't get it from me.

And by the way, you're everthing I'm not....like laid back, creative, funny, patient with kids, etc. etc.

Thanks for letting the kids stay with you this week, I know they're having a blast.

Love you

Anonymous said...

can i send my kids over too? well, maybe not with the whole manasseh thing. nevermind.
i wish we had all gotten this blog instead of the shoutlife. we can't add pics like u do here. hum. something to think about.
p.s. the hair was beautiful. you really do have a talent for hair.
angel<><

Maddie said...

Love the hair do!! I've decided that I am somewhere in between you and Shana in the hair ablities. I really need to get you to show me your stuff. All I know how to do is the basic french braid and that just gets boring!

Anonymous said...

You have always been and will be the Queen of hair and bows!! She has looked beautiful all week!!

love ya!

Suzy