Friday, June 6, 2008

SUMMER TIME WITH THE FAM!!

It is officially summertime. Although, I am more than certain that it is no where near as hot here as it is in Macon however, it is all the same very, very, HOT. Thank goodness that Granda and G Daddy have a pool. So... right before we completely melted away to a liquid form of ourselves, the kids decided that they would go swimming. After a helping (or two) of Granda's home made Lasagna, we took off to the pool.

When we were young, we had an old tractor tire inner tube that we played on in the pool. Two of us would get on either side of the tube and would rock back and forth to try and see if we could make our partner fall off. It made for a great work out and provided hours of entertainment. Well, we found a inner tube float and watched as Maci, Bayley, and Bryce tried to all get on it. Mom and I enjoyed watching them get on. I think they laughed as hard as we did. Sara Kate was waiting patiently on the side of the pool to get on when things were stable, but that never happened. She finally gave up and started playing on her own.

I tried to capture some of them playing and falling off. I posted some pictures for your enjoyment. However, I am using Mom and Dad's computer and it is a MAC, that is all I have to say. I would put captions under each picture, but I can't figure out how to do that either.

Happy Summertime.











2 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

They were having a ball.....and I was having a panic attack!! So glad, everybody got the 'laid back gene' but me.

However, it did take me back down memory lane.....

I'm impressed...you got more pictures than I did.....If I had tried to upload any more, very bad words would have begun flying out of my mouth......I'm sure macs are great for mac users, but for pc users, they are positively prime evil.

Anonymous said...

Ah! the Lingerfelt pool. I am glad the next generation is getting to enjoy what we used to. Is the slide water still freezing cold?


Have fun this summer.

Cale